Before you get started, make sure you apply for the SuiteCloud Developer Network.
The SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) is a dedicated, end-to-end program geared toward developers who build specialized and complimentary solutions to extend the NetSuite platform.
- Log in to your NetSuite account using the credentials which has access to Administrator role.
- Change your role to Administrator.
- Navigate to Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > New
- Enter the details as required:
- Name: Name of the OAuth 2.0 Client.
- State: Set as Enabled.
- Description: (Optional) Description of the client.
- Auth 2.0:
- Authorization Code Grant: Set this value to true.
- Rest Web Services: Set this value to true.
- Redirect URI: Enter the following callback URL:
- After entering the details, click Save.
- Copy the Consumer Key or Client ID and Consumer Secret or Client Secret.